Fayed's response (from "al"fayed.com)
B. B.
2006-12-17 11:50:12 UTC
Mohamed Al Fayed challenges Stevens' verdict
Thursday, 14th December, 2006

Mohamed Al Fayed vowed today to challenge the verdict of the Stevens' report
that the killing of his eldest son, Dodi, and Diana, Princess of Wales, was
an accident.

Mohamed Al Fayed said: "I will never accept this cover up of what really
happened. For nine years I have fought against overwhelming odds and
monstrous official obstructions. I will not stop now in my quest for the
truth. It is the only thing I can do for those two wonderful people who lost
their lives. I shall keep searching for the truth, no matter what."

Mohamed Al Fayed had been given an undertaking by Lord Stevens at the outset
of the Scotland Yard inquiry in 2004, that he would be given sight of the
report well before it was published. He was told that he would be able to
comment upon the report and his Director of Security would be able to
suggest any lines of inquiry that had been overlooked. This did not happen.

After the Surrey coroner, Michael Burgess, was pushed aside and the retired
Judge, Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, was parachuted in to conduct the
inquests, the Stevens investigation was suddenly, prematurely and
peremptorily closed down.

Mohamed Al Fayed was presented with a copy of Lord Stevens' report only
three hours before he made it public at a press conference in Westminster.

"I am disappointed that the agreement I thought I had with Lord Stevens has
not been honoured", said Mohamed Al Fayed. "Lord Stevens assured me,
personally, that he would find the truth. He would follow the evidence
wherever it led, even if that truth was embarrassing to those in high
places. The British Establishment could not tolerate the thought of my son
marrying Princess Diana, the mother of the future King. So, they stopped it
happening in the most brutal way imaginable."

Thus, the struggle continues for the truth. The truth has nothing to fear
from the light of day. Mohamed Al Fayed will use the courts, both here and
in France, to take forward his case that Dodi and Princess Diana were the
victims of a high level conspiracy to murder them.
B. B.
2006-12-17 12:08:49 UTC
"B. B." <***@planet.nl> schreef in bericht news:45852ef8$0$30665$***@text.nova.planet.nl...

[snip]
Post by B. B.
Mohamed Al Fayed had been given an undertaking by Lord Stevens at the
outset of the Scotland Yard inquiry in 2004, that he would be given sight
of the report well before it was published. He was told that he would be
able to comment upon the report and his Director of Security would be able
to suggest any lines of inquiry that had been overlooked. This did not
happen.
"The operation Paget inquiry report into the allegation of conspiracy to
murder"

Lord Stevens looked into EVERY conspiracy theory put forward by Fayed. Fayed
got exactly the kind of inquiry he "asked" for. He got every change possible
to prove his theories. He came a cropper. Let's wait and see if he provides
any evidence to back up his claims during the Inquests.
Post by B. B.
After the Surrey coroner, Michael Burgess, was pushed aside and the
retired Judge, Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, was parachuted in to conduct
the inquests, the Stevens investigation was suddenly, prematurely and
peremptorily closed down.
Rubbish. After the French judicial authorities concluded that DNA tests once
and for all proved that the blood samples under discussions were taken from
Henri Paul there was no reason not to publish the report.

[snip]
Post by B. B.
"Lord Stevens assured me, personally, that he would find the truth. He
would follow the evidence wherever it led, even if that truth was
embarrassing to those in high places. The British Establishment could not
tolerate the thought of my son marrying Princess Diana, the mother of the
future King. So, they stopped it happening in the most brutal way
imaginable."
Fayed spin. If he came up with EVIDENCE one could believe him. But he
doesn't.
Post by B. B.
Thus, the struggle continues for the truth. The truth has nothing to fear
from the light of day. Mohamed Al Fayed will use the courts, both here and
in France, to take forward his case that Dodi and Princess Diana were the
victims of a high level conspiracy to murder them.
So, Fayed will continue although the truth has been established. "Banana"
must be a happy man because this means that his precious news group will
live as long as Fayed lives!

B. B.
Fighter for Truth
2006-12-18 00:10:33 UTC
Post by B. B.
Lord Stevens looked into EVERY conspiracy theory put forward by Fayed.
Fayed got exactly the kind of inquiry he "asked" for. He got every
change possible to prove his theories. He came a cropper. Let's wait and
see if he provides any evidence to back up his claims during the
Inquests.
He didn't look into every conspiracy theory.

I'm only about 20 pages into the full report so far and there are some
seriously glaring omissions from it. I will compile a full list of
discrepancies and missing questions and upload them to www.dianamurder.com
in the near future.
Post by B. B.
Fayed spin. If he came up with EVIDENCE one could believe him. But he
doesn't.
There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Diana was murdered. It's just
that i think Fayed lets emotion get in the way sometimes and rants before
he's considered all the facts. And who can blame him getting emotional? I
think most people would in his position.

However, there is plenty of evidence available, and many people are trying
to ensure that questions will continue to be asked.
Post by B. B.
So, Fayed will continue although the truth has been established. "Banana"
must be a happy man because this means that his precious news group will
live as long as Fayed lives!
The truth has most certainly NOT been established. Only the (totally
predictable) 'establishment' version of the truth.
--
------ www.truefacts.co.uk ------ Freedom Fighters of the World Unite! ------
Uncover the truth about Sept 11th, Global politics, Suppressed information,
"When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free"
B. B.
2006-12-18 20:06:42 UTC
Post by Fighter for Truth
Post by B. B.
Lord Stevens looked into EVERY conspiracy theory put forward by Fayed.
Fayed got exactly the kind of inquiry he "asked" for. He got every
change possible to prove his theories. He came a cropper. Let's wait and
see if he provides any evidence to back up his claims during the
Inquests.
He didn't look into every conspiracy theory.
Every conspiracy theory provided by Fayed.
Post by Fighter for Truth
I'm only about 20 pages into the full report so far and there are some
seriously glaring omissions from it. I will compile a full list of
discrepancies and missing questions and upload them to www.dianamurder.com
in the near future.
Ah, another conspiracy theorist who from behind his/her computerscreen and
an alias will "solve the case".
Post by Fighter for Truth
Post by B. B.
Fayed spin. If he came up with EVIDENCE one could believe him. But he
doesn't.
There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Diana was murdered.
No, there isn't. Fayed has been screaming about his "evidence" for years and
what did he provide? Nothing at all. No surprise, this happened also during
and after the French inquiry.,
Post by Fighter for Truth
It's just
that i think Fayed lets emotion get in the way sometimes and rants before
he's considered all the facts. And who can blame him getting emotional? I
think most people would in his position.
However, there is plenty of evidence available, and many people are trying
to ensure that questions will continue to be asked.
There is no evidence and yes, I agree, the conspiracy nutters will ignore
all real evidence because it debunks their fantasies.
Post by Fighter for Truth
Post by B. B.
So, Fayed will continue although the truth has been established. "Banana"
must be a happy man because this means that his precious news group will
live as long as Fayed lives!
The truth has most certainly NOT been established. Only the (totally
predictable) 'establishment' version of the truth.
"Rubbish going down leg" according to G. Boycott.

B. B.
Fred Henson
2021-09-16 14:13:06 UTC
Post by B. B.
Post by Fighter for Truth
Post by B. B.
So, Fayed will continue although the truth has been established. "Banana"
must be a happy man because this means that his precious news group will
live as long as Fayed lives!
The truth has most certainly NOT been established. Only the (totally
predictable) 'establishment' version of the truth.
"Rubbish going down leg" according to G. Boycott.
B. B.
Is this page still active? Id love to speak with anyone who regularly posted on this thread, especially banana if they are still around!

Thanks

Fred